2014 Grasshopper 124-41"
Call for Price
Designed for durability and long service life.
- 41-inch (104.1 cm) DuraMax® side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft.(226.6 L), twin-bag Model 8F/M1 collector
- Briggs & Stratton 24 hp Professional OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Design-matched H1 hydrostatic transmission system with in-line cooling fans, large hydro fluid reservoir with 7-micron filter, Parker pumps and cast iron high-torque wheel motors
- Cooling: System- Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 - 7.5 mph (0 - 12.1 kph) forward/0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: B&S Professional
- Type: Design-matched H1 hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans, large hydro fluid reservoir, Parker variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Steering: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Suspension: Roomy footrest with Shock Impact Reduction System (SIRS™)
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Wheel Front: 11x4.00x5.0 semi pneumatic
- Blade: Drive - Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 53.5 in. (135.9 cm); (Mulch) 42.5 in. (108.0 cm)
- Height: (ROPS) 57.0 in. (144.8 cm)
- Height: Seat Back 40.5 in. (102.9 cm)
- Height: Seat Cushion 25.0 in. (63.5 cm)
- Length: 69.5 in. (176.5 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Top and bottom sealed bearings are maintenance-free and non-greasable. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. (Housing) 8 in. diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 660 lbs. (299.4 kg) ; Mulching Package 17 lbs. (7.7 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Dry element with pre-cleaner.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (2) 21 in. (53.5 cm)
- Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Cutting Height: Range 1.5 to 4.5 in. (3.8 to 11.4 cm)
- Deck: DuraMax 41"
- Drive Wheels: Standard (4-ply rated) 18x9.50x8 turf
- Filter: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: Console mounted -Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Foam cushion contoured seat with coil spring suspension, standard foldable armrests.
Power Take-off (pto)
- HP: 24
- Horse Power
- Engine Type
- 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Wheel Size
- Standard (4-ply rated) 18x9.50x8 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 53.5 in. (135.9 cm); (Mulch) 42.5 in. (108.0 cm)