2014 Grasshopper 124-48"
Call for Price
Designed for durability and long service life.
- Type: Design-matched H1 hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans, large hydro fluid reservoir, Parker variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors.
- Cooling: System- Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Engine: B&S Commercial Turf
- Fuel Capacity: 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Rated Horsepower: 24
- Speed: 0 – 8.0 mph (0 – 12.9 kph) forward/0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- 5.5-inch, extra-deep, 48-inch-wide (121.9 cm) DuraMax® side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft (226.6 L.), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
- Briggs & Stratton 24 hp Professional OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life. Best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy footrest with Shock Impact Reduction System (SIRS™)
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Wheel Front: 13x6.5x6; semi-pneumatic
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 815 lbs. (369.7 kg) ; Mulching Package 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Blade: Drive - Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 75.0 in. (190.5 cm); (Mulch) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
- Height: Seat Back 45.0 in. (114.3 cm) ; Seat Cushion 28.0 in. (71.1 cm) ; (ROPS) 59.0 in. (149.9 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Top and bottom sealed bearings are maintenance-free and non-greasable. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap.; (Housing) 8 in. diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, replaceable element
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (2) 18 in. (45.7 cm); (1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Construction: Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 to 12.7 cm)
- Deck: DuraMax 48"
- Drive Wheels: Standard (4-ply rated) 20x10x10 turf
- Filtration: Internal field-serviceable filter. No break-in oil change required; 300-hour service intervals with CoolTemp HydroMax™ fluid.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: Console mounted -Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Deep-cushioned, high-back, foam-padded, scuff-resistant Cordura®-covered with padded lumbar support and armrests.
- Horse Power
- Engine Type
- B&S Commercial Turf
- 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Wheel Size
- Standard (4-ply rated) 20x10x10 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 75.0 in. (190.5 cm); (Mulch) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)