2014 Grasshopper 126V-52"
Call for Price
Our most powerful 100 Series mower.
- 5.5-inch, extra-deep, 52-inch-wide (132.1 cm) DuraMax® side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft (226.6 L.), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
- Briggs & Stratton 26-hp Commercial Series OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life. Best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance.
- Cooling: System- Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 – 8.0 mph (0 – 12.9 kph) forward/0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: B&S Commercial Turf
- Type: Design-matched hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans. Fully hydraulic, integrated Parker HT Series transmission with variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors for each drive wheel.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy footrest with Shock Impact Reduction System (SIRS™)
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Wheel Front: 13x6.5x6; semi-pneumatic
- Blade: Drive - Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 64.5 in. (163.8 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.8 cm)
- Height: Seat Back 45.0 in. (114.3 cm) ; Seat Cushion 28.0 in. (71.1 cm) ; ROPS - 59.0 in. (149.9 cm)
- Length: 75.0 in. (190.5 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Top and bottom sealed bearings are maintenance-free and non-greasable. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap.; (Housing) 8 in. diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 835 lbs. (378.8 kg) ; Mulching Package 29 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, replaceable element
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Construction: DuraMax Decks are formed, not stamped, from 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed-steel spindle plane 0.313 in. (7.95 mm) thick – more than 25% thicker than ¼ in. – with 7-gauge skirts.
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 to 12.7 cm)
- Deck: DuraMax 52"
- Drive Wheels: Standard (4-ply rated) 20x10x10 turf
- Filtration: Internal field-serviceable filter. No break-in oil change required; 300-hour service intervals with CoolTemp HydroMax™ fluid.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: Console mounted -Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Deep-cushioned, high-back, foam-padded, scuff-resistant Cordura®-covered with padded lumbar support and armrests.
Power Take-off (pto)
- HP: 26
- Horse Power
- Engine Type
- 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc)
- Wheel Size
- Standard (4-ply rated) 20x10x10 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 64.5 in. (163.8 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.8 cm)