2014 Grasshopper 223-61"
Call for Price
Powerful performance in a compact mower.
- Speed: 0 - 9.5 mph (0 - 15.3 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: Kohler Command Pro
- Cooling: System- Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 41.1 cu. in. (674 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- 23 hp, 2-cylinder, Kohler Command PRO engine. PRO package includes large-capacity air and oil filters, engine oil cooler, high-performance spark plugs and large-capacity dual-element air cleaner for extended maintenance intervals.
- 61-inch (154.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- CoolFan™ hydro cooling system
- CoolTemp Cordura® ComfortZone™ seat with lumbar support
- Implements including Dethatcher, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Transmission: Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Wheel Front: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.; (Housing) Machined aluminum
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1120 lbs. (508.0 kg) ; Mulching Package 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Blade: Drive - Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Width: (mulch) 62.5 in. (158.8 cm)
- Deck Width: (side discharge) 74.5 in. (189.2 cm)
- Height: (ROPS) 69.5 in. (176.5 cm)
- Height: Seat Back 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Height: Seat Cushion 31.5 in. (80.0 cm)
- Length: 76.5 in. (194.3 cm)
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded. Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional Cordura-covered, sliding adjustable-tension suspension seat.
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remoted mounted, replaceable dual elements.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Construction: Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: Range -1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck: DuraMax 61"
- Drive Wheels: 24x12.00x12 turf
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: Consule-mounted -Parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
Power Take-off (pto)
- HP: 23
- Horse Power
- Engine Type
- 41.1 cu. in. (674 cc)
- Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Wheel Size
- 24x12.00x12 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (mulch) 62.5 in. (158.8 cm)