2014 Grasshopper 321D-48"
Call for Price
Legendary 3-cylinder diesel fuel efficiency.
- 21 hp, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine
- 48-inch (121.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, Model 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems
- Implements including Dethatcher, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Cooling: System Liquid
- Cylinders: 3-cyl.
- Displacement: 44 cu. in. (722 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Diesel - No. 2
- Ignition: Diesel quick heat glow plug
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 - 9.0 mph (0 - 14.5 kph) forward; 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type: Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Type: Kubota
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Wheel Front: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless
- Blade: Drive -Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Width: (side discharge) 61.5 in. (156.2 cm); (Mulching) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
- Height: (ROPS) 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Height: Seat back: 46.5 in. (118.1 cm)
- Height: Seat cushion: 31.0 in. (78.7 cm)
- Length: 80.0 in. (203.2 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion; (Housing) Machined aluminum
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1210 lbs. (548.8 kg) ; Mulching Package 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted, with replaceable element.
- Battery: (maintenance-free) 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (2) 18 in. (45.7 cm); (1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: Range -1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck: DuraMax 48"
- Drive Wheels: 23x9.5x12 turf
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Consoled-mounted) Oil, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, glow plug, ignition and push/pull PTO switches.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded. Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional Cordura-covered, sliding adjustable-tension suspension seat.
Power Take-off (pto)
- HP: 21
- Horse Power
- Engine Type
- 44 cu. in. (722 cc)
- Wheel Size
- 23x9.5x12 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (side discharge) 61.5 in. (156.2 cm); (Mulching) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)