2014 Grasshopper 335-72"
Call for Price
Maximum horsepower. Air-cooled efficiency.
- 35 hp, 2-cylinder air-cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Big Block V-Twin gasoline engine
- 72-inch (182.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, Model 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Implements including Dethatcher, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 60.6 cu. in. (993 cc)
- Engine: B&S Vanguard Big Block
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 - 10.5 mph (0 - 16.9 kph)
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Horsepower: 35 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Transmission: Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension
- Tires Front: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Blade: Drive -Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX® 72"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. (227.3 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in. (186.7 cm)
- Height: ROPS: 69.5 in. (176.5 cm)
- Height: Seat Back: 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Height: Seat Cushion: 31.5 in. (80.0 cm)
- Length: 86.0 in. (218.4 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) Cast iron
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1280 lbs. (580.6 kg) ; Mulching Package 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote-mounted dual air cleaner with replaceable element.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Formed double thickness heavy-gauge steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Drive Wheels: 24x12.00x12 turf
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure and parking brake warning lights, hour meter, ignition, choke and push/pull PTO switches.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded. Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional Cordura-covered, sliding adjustable-tension suspension seat.
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Horse Power
- 35 hp
- Engine Type
- 60.6 cu. in. (993 cc)
- Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Wheel Size
- 24x12.00x12 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. (227.3 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in. (186.7 cm)