2014 Grasshopper 432-72"
Call for Price
Legendary 3-cylinder diesel fuel efficiency.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Engine: Kubota
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- 32 hp 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota gasoline engine
- 72-inch (182.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, Model 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Implements including Dethatcher, Edger, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Horsepower: 32 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 11 mph (0 - 17.7 kph) / 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph)
- Transmission: Robust, design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension
- Tires Front: 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX® 72"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. (227.2 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in. (186.7 cm)
- Height: ROPS: 69.5 in. (176.5 cm)
- Height: Seat Back: 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Height: Seat Cushion: 31.5 in. (80.0 cm)
- Length: 88.0 in. (223.5 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones on 61- and 72-inch decks shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) Cast iron
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1500 lbs. (680.4 kg) ; Mulching Package 44 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Blade: Drive -Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Drive Wheels: 24x12.00x12 turf
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Oil, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, choke, ignition and push/pull PTO switches.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded. Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional Cordura-covered, sliding adjustable-tension suspension seat.
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted, with replaceable dual elements and filter minder.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Horse Power
- 32 hp
- Engine Type
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Robust, design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Wheel Size
- 24x12.00x12 turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. (227.2 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in. (186.7 cm)