2014 Grasshopper 727T 61"
Call for Price
Efficient, air-cooled versatility.
- 27 hp, 2-cylinder , air-cooled Kohler Command Pro V-Twin engine. pro package includes large-capacity air and oil-filters, engine oil cooler, high-performance spark plugs and large-capacity dual-element air cleaner for extended maintenance intervals.
- 61-inch (154.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
- Accepts Model 8 or 8F, Model 12F and Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Bar tread, low-pressure, high-flotation tires.
- T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Horsepower: 27 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 10.0 mph (0 - 16.1 kph) / 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph)
- Transmission: Fully hydraulic T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir, in-line cooliing fan for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, HydraSmooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Wheels/Tires: (Drive Wheels) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; (Single Tail Wheel) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless; (Deck Tires) 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Blade: Drive-Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®; 61"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 74.5 in. (189.2 cm); (Mulch) 62.5 in. (158.8 cm)
- Dimensions: FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length) 50.0 in. (127.0 cm)/64.5 in. (163.8 cm) ; FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 46.0 in. (116.8 cm); (Seat Cushion) 30.5 in. (77.5 cm); (ROPS) 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length: 107.5 in. (273.0 cm); (Deck Raised - Flipped) 91.0 in. (231.1 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion ; (Housings) Machined aluminum
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1337 lbs. (606.5 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) 915 lbs. (415 kg) ; FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (uncrated) 420 lbs. (190.5 kg) ; Mulching Package 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted with replaceable dual elements
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure and parking brake indicator lights, work light and ignition switches, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Other: Trimability (Outside of std. tire to left trim side) - 9.25 in. (24.5 cm)
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high-back, multi-density, foam-padded Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional Cordura-covered, sliding adjustable-tension suspension seat.
- Standard: Work Lights and Hour Meter
- Filtration: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine particle filter.
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Kohler Command Pro
- 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Fully hydraulic T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir, in-line cooliing fan for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Wheel Size
- (Drive Wheels) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; (Single Tail Wheel) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless; (Deck Tires) 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 74.5 in. (189.2 cm); (Mulch) 62.5 in. (158.8 cm)