2014 Grasshopper 932 52"
Call for Price
Powerful 3-cylinder gasoline productivity.
- 32 hp, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota gasoline engine
- 52-inch (132.1 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
- Accepts Model 12F, Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac™ collection systems
- Bar tread, low-pressure, high-flotation tires
- Rugged G2 transmission with 7 micron filter and CoolFan™ hydro cooling system
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Engine: Kubota
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Horsepower: 32 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 11.0 mph (0 - 17.7 kph) / 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph)
- Transmission: Rugged, design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker/Ross wheel motors.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, Hydra-Smooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Wheels/Tires: (Drive Wheels) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; (Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless (2); (Deck Tires) 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Blade: Drive-Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®; 52"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.5 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.9 cm)
- Dimensions: FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length) 53.0 in. (134.6 cm)/70.0 in. (177.8 cm) ; FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase) 54.5 in. (138.4 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 46.5 in. (118.1 cm); (Seat Cushion) 31.0 in. (78.7 cm); (ROPS) 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length: 108.5 in. (275.6 cm); (Deck Raised - Flipped) 91.5 in. (232.4 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) Machined aluminum
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1474 lbs. (668.6 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) 1100 lbs. (499.0 kg) ; FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (uncrated) 374 lbs. (169.6 kg) ; Mulching Package 29 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, remote mounted, with replaceable dual elements and filter minder.
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness heavy-gauge steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Oil, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, work light and ignition switches, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Other: Trimability (Outside of std. tire to left trim side) - 4.0 in. (10.2 cm)
- Parking Brake: Disc brake, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Iso-mounted, high-back, multi-density, foam-padded Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional Cordura-covered, sliding adjustable-tension suspension seat.
- Standard: Halogen Work Lights and Hour Meter
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Horse Power
- 32 hp
- Engine Type
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Rugged, design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker/Ross wheel motors.
- Wheel Size
- (Drive Wheels) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; (Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless (2); (Deck Tires) 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 l)
- Deck Size
- (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.5 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.9 cm)